hiii curli cuties,
I thought I should take the time to make a real introduction since my first post had basically nothing to do with me! So crazy how I managed to do that, the lore came before me.
I'm a teen girl heading in no specific direction at all, truly going with the flow, and I plan for this page to be an outlet for my super amazingly cool interests and little diary entries where I can talk about whatever's on my mind.
I'll be writing about my recommendations and discourse on music, movies, and shows; I also have a huge fascination for fashion and accessories like jewelry so I plan to add a page where I show off my most recent thrift finds, sewing projects, and beaded work! I've been making jewelry for years now and sewing is one of my more recent hobbies but I unfortunately get the worst case of creative block for both where nothing I make feels right and I just need time away from a project, so I can't say I'll be the most consistent with those (ノ_<、) but it should be a way for me to feel better about the things I do decide to finish and share!! I dabble in pen-paling with friends, you could say it's my side hustle, so there's opportunity for a hint of that in the future too. I also want to preface that I'm not very good at writing and I tend to use words wrong and place commas in the wrong spot which is kindaaa annoyinggg,,,, woops, soory in advance!
If you resonate with anything about me or my blog, which I took (and am CURRENTLY taking) way too long to figure out how to put together, I recommend you follow and stay awhile!
* If you have a blog, add it in the comments or chat box, I want to see!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment