Sunday, August 09, 2026

hi

 Welcome to yuriprincess13, I am yuriprincess13 also known as yeimy. ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝ It's so lovely seeing you here. It seems you were once a lost individual but I can assure you've come to the right place. Are you ready to cleanse your soul? Perhaps you're content and would rather seek entertainment for the mind. I got you. Any last words. I mean, are you prepared for the time of your life! Okay... hold on tight.


Well that was pretty quick, how was the fall? What do you mean you don't remember? Don't be silly, you so would've felt that, with the way you fell and all- it was pretty gnarly I had to close my eyes... anyways something isn't right! (。ŏ﹏ŏ) It took us back 18 years!!! Listen I know I've been out of commission for a while but... I didn't think it was this bad. Check outside! Maybe this experience is salvageable. Oh look!! It's the old Honda that used to take you to school. And the orange hula hoop you thought you lost! Wait what's that smell- is that... Chanel 19? Your mom must be going out into the town, without you of course. Be sure to throw a tantrum about this later. The last remnants of sunlight are peeking through your cute little ruffled curtains and it has that yellowish orange hue you almost forgot about. Something about this is... nice, I would even say comforting. 


I mean, who says you have to leave? You could stay forever if you really wanted to. What do you say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

catch up from the beginning

hi

 Welcome to yuriprincess13, I am yuriprincess13 also known as yeimy. ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝ It's so lovely seeing you here. It seems you were once ...

there's more to read!