Thursday, August 20, 2026

am i cute asks the headphones


 My new Sony headphones that I decorated with imported stickers and tweezers cuz I wanted to feel cool and professional. It took me 3 hours because I was stalling the commitment of picking a spot for each sticker. I'm very pleased with how they came out I might even use my stickers more often...what the heck. I hope no one tells me the placement is ugly because then I gotta die danggit #chiikawa #ineverusemystickersandiplanonbuyingmore #happiness

10 comments:

  1. Those stickers are freaking cute !! Are you kidding me? But also i would die for pandas lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! the bear and panda sticker was gonna be on there regardless lol

      Delete
  2. omg these are so cute i’ve been thinking of switching to sony headphones because my beats constantly break i’ve been influenced. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess i recommend!!! i switched from the whch710n to the whch520 (the ones in the photo) and if you're on a budget i think you need these, they sound almost exactly like my old ones and they're half the price! my friend has the same ones and has had them for years and also says they're great (๑˘︶˘๑)

      Delete
  3. They're perfectly decorated! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very cute <3 I think I'll try that with my headphones ^^

    ReplyDelete

catch up from the beginning

hi

 Welcome to yuriprincess13, I am yuriprincess13 also known as yeimy. ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝ It's so lovely seeing you here. It seems you were once ...

there's more to read!